Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
41 - 60 of 112 Posts

·
You could've had a V8
2,360 Posts
I was going to the bathroom at the local nightclub and on the back of the stall door it read:

"For a good time, go to SlingshotForums.com"

Wait, I may have been drinking at the time. :vomit:

·
Registered
163 Posts
same here…searching for more info when the press release came out. I lurked around for a few weeks after putting in my deposit, and decided to join in on the fun. I'm glad I found you guys! Lots of good folks and information here! Not to mention, it has been a good way to pass the time while waiting for what seems to be an eternity!

·
Registered
180 Posts
searching on google. First thing I look for is a good forum to review information before I
buy a new toy! :) This forum has been good and the best way to find out new information!
There is good people on this forum. Also there is already people looking into mods.
So it will be a good forum to stick too after buying!

·
Registered
426 Posts
Actually I was searching abroad for the roadster by smart car unfortunately you can not acquire one here in the US.
That's when I came across the SS.
Lucked out and found a dealer in ala. Who had one left and put $500 retainer :banghead:

Still would like to own that car it's in England guess I will need to find a privet in the forces so that I can pay them a small fee to have it ship back to US.

41 - 60 of 112 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.