Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 40 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
While still glowing in the light from the Eureka Springs Slingshot Invasion success I would like to gauge interest in another Slingshot Invasion in the San Marcos, TX hill country this spring. @alburl_OK should be rested up by now and we need to put him back to work!! Lol. Please voice if you would be interested in attending such an event.
Definitely

·
Registered
4,520 Posts
Why wait till next year? Oct and Nov are great riding months in Texas. I can see @alburl_OK and the guys from Cycle Springs cooking the turkeys now!
Price of turkeys up----just grill some good Texas beef.

·
Super Moderator
5,855 Posts
Only thing bad about riding in October thru January in the hill country is the deer go into rut...which means huge numbers of hunters. Rut=deer running even more insanely.
Hunters=lots more traffic

·
Registered
7,043 Posts
Only thing bad about riding in October thru January in the hill country is the deer go into rut...which means huge numbers of hunters. Rut=deer running even more insanely.
Hunters=lots more traffic
What did the doe say as she came staggering out of the woods?

"I'll never do THAT for two bucks again!"

·
Registered
36 Posts
We would definitely attend a Hill Country anything. It's lots of fun and plenty to do in that area.

Anyone looking for a trailer for your next event, let me know. They are specifically for the
Slingshot with the proper front-end clearance.

21 - 40 of 63 Posts