Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
321 - 323 of 323 Posts
Thanks for the update LowDid , I wish Polaris would make a statement on this issue. Are they working on it? Are Slingshot owners just going to have to live with it ? Where does Polaris stand on this issue ? My SL has not arrived yet. But I must say some of the issues are making me nervous! I know some people say " It is only a 20K ride " But that is a lot of money for me to spend on a toy. True I am paying cash for mine. But thats not because I make a lot of money. It's because I haven't spent a lot of money! This will be the most $ I have ever spent on a toy. In fact I have not had a "New " car since 1982. I have kept my wife in a new, or near new car. But I basically drive old beaters. I have bought a few new bikes ( And my wife never complains ) And the most I ever spent on a bike was around $9500. 24 K is a lot of money to me. Is the SL going to be worth it ? I really want a Slingshot. But I would like to know that Polaris will resolve the issues. I know some people keep saying " Polaris will fix them " and I hope they do. But so far I haven't seen it. Or a statement from Polaris that gives me much confidence that they will .

Hi,
This same thing is happening to my 2016 Polaris Slingshot and has been at a licensed Polaris shop for over 2 months and they can’t seem to fix it even though they opened a claim with Polaris for tech support. They are aware of this dangerous issue and aren’t doing anything about it. Submit your claim to the government so they will be responsible for fixing it. They may have been lives lost from their negligence.

321 - 323 of 323 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.