Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 202 Posts

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Hello Everyone, we've been working with @Mike Mtl in Canada over the last few weeks to develop these HID kits. We're finishing up the last of the harness details tonight. These are definitely one of a kind kits as we had to make several HID harness modifications to ensure 100% Plug & Play units. These kits will simply plug right into your factory harness with zero wire cutting. They look amazing and they're worth the wait.

I got Mike's approval to do our first group buy for forum members:

Our site price is normally $99 for each kit.

We'll be doing a group buy price of $85 for each kit if we can get 10+ forum members to purchase. We'll also pay the Shipping fees anywhere in the Contiguous U.S.

The kits will be available at:

SlingMods.com for U.S. Customers
SlingShotMod.com for Canada Customers

Please include the following information if you're in:

Which Kit would you like? Outside, Center OR Both

Thanks,
Keith @SlingMods & Mike @Mike Mtl

Here's the kits installed:

Group Buy Head Count: Goal Met :)
@Kctay (Both Sets)
@Livin1day (Both Sets)
@Ss4473SL (Both Sets)
@michaelpless (Outside Set)
@Saul Goodman1 (Both Sets)
@SlingJockey (Both Sets)
@Jaydeetex (Both Sets)
@NDV (Both Sets)
@Dharmab (Both Sets)
@Hogg (Both Sets)
@ken (Both Sets)
@arizonapaul (Both Sets)
@Sonny (Both Sets)
@dpet88 (Both Sets)
@MOTO864 (Both Sets)
@Bletz (Both Sets)
@toobad4u (Both Sets)
@Slingking (Both Sets)
@commodore (Both Sets)
@Zorro (Both Sets)
@ken (Both Sets)
@SAINT SS (Both Sets)
@michaelpless (Both Sets)
@HAD2HAV (Both Sets)
@ultraron (Both Sets)
@STYLN (Both Sets)
@JiuJitsu_Ron (Both Sets)
@BatWing (Both Sets)
@jimbo (Both Sets)
@BrotherSS#1 (Both Sets)
@jdskycaster (Both Sets)
@FLSLING (Both Sets)

Group Buy Pricing Closed

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
Hello Everyone, we've been working with @Mike Mtl in Canada over the last few weeks to develop these HID kits. We're finishing up the last of the harness details tonight. These are definitely one of a kind kits as we had to make several HID harness modifications to ensure 100% Plug & Play units. These kits will simply plug right into your factory harness with zero wire cutting. They look amazing and they're worth the wait.

We'll be doing a group buy price of $85 for each kit if we can get 10+ forum members to purchase. This is our first attempt at a group buy. I hope I don't embarrass myself. haha

HID Kit: Outside, Center, Both
Site: SlingMods US, SlingshotMod Canada

Thanks,

Count me in for a set

HID Kit: Outside, Center, Both

·
Registered
791 Posts

We'll be doing a group buy price of $85 for each kit if we can get 10+ forum members to purchase. This is our first attempt at a group buy. I hope I don't embarrass myself. haha

Which Kit would you like? Outside, Center OR Both

Thanks,

BOTH for me!!

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I shouldn't do it because I don't have mine yet.......o_O This usually leads to bad luck for me......But.......I'm in for both.:)

What will shipping cost to Oregon?

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Guys this is an amazing price, we are not just saying that; there is a Canadian model and an American model slingshot, both have different type of lighting, security system on the Canadian model etc.....
There were many times that we stayed very late to try to figure out how can we get all that working perfectly......and we both live in different (edit: countries) continents , so I'm sure you can figure all that out , and how hard it was

I would love to give you some more information to explain to you why The H ID kit is unique for the slingshot.
Polaris is using a different system. And don't get me wrong it is a good system ,

All I can say is that Polaris did an amazing job on the vehicle , it's a bit complicated but the results are amazing

I can truthfully say that Alpha, SlingMods, and ourselves at SlingshotMod can literally write a big book of how to get into the system :wacky::wacky::wacky::writing:

·
Registered
915 Posts
Guys this is an amazing price, we are not just saying that; there is a Canadian model and an American model slingshot, both have different type of lighting, security system on the Canadian model etc.....
There were many times that we stayed very late to try to figure out how can we get all that working perfectly......and we both live in different continents , so I'm sure you can figure all that out , and how hard it was

I would love to give you some more information to explain to you why The H ID kit is unique for the slingshot.
Polaris is using a different system. And don't get me wrong it is a good system ,

All I can say is that Polaris did an amazing job on the vehicle , it's a bit complicated but the results are amazing

I can truthfully say that Alpha, SlingMods, and ourselves at SlingshotMod can literally write a big book of how to get into the system :wacky::wacky::wacky::writing:
Mike my brother, I know you're a proud Frenchman but we all live on the same continent and that's North AMERICA! I'm fairly sure I speak for most of us when I say we appreciate your hard work very much! I'd like to see a comparo between stock and these as well if that's possible

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Mike my brother, I know you're a proud Frenchman but we all live on the same continent and that's North AMERICA! I'm fairly sure I speak for most of us when I say we appreciate your hard work very much! I'd like to see a comparo between stock and these as well if that's possible
I agree I was going to say different countries LOL
Somehow the French term doesn't translate The same.
I'm sure Keith will come up with a video and explain it to you guys step by step, and pictures very soon.

Thank you SAINT I really appreciate this complement but you have to understand I'm not the only one that worked hard for this.
Keith and MikeKC both almost broke their back for this LOL
And Turbo from Alpha with his amazing and knowledge

·
Registered
891 Posts
There were many times that we stayed very late to try to figure out how can we get all that working perfectly......and we both live in different (edit: countries) continents , so I'm sure you can figure all that out , and how hard it was

So i guess we need 2 different hid lights one for Canadian model outside lights and for us model inside lights

1 - 20 of 202 Posts