Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi to all you SLINGSHOTS
I am the ( NEW Member ) Slingshot want to be. trikerbob
I am happy to find out about a forum that DISCUSSES a not REAL Slingshot till TOMORROW JULY 27th.
P.S. I have been doing the same, talking about the Slingshot myself, even though I know nothing about it till I landed on this FORUM. I now own a Harley FLHXXX trike ( See Pictures I posted ). I am down in the dumps now because I might give up my Harley for the Slingshot.
Well a BIG HI to all you SLINGSHOTS.

Good Day
trikerbob

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Howdy Trikerbob. Hopefully the Slingshot will keep you from looking in the rear view mirror for that Harley. I have a feeling it will do just that.

Today is reveal day so come back often as the news and info should be fast and furious.

Welcome!

·
Registered
541 Posts
Hi to all you SLINGSHOTS
I am the ( NEW Member ) Slingshot want to be. trikerbob
I am happy to find out about a forum that DISCUSSES a not REAL Slingshot till TOMORROW JULY 27th.
P.S. I have been doing the same, talking about the Slingshot myself, even though I know nothing about it till I landed on this FORUM. I now own a Harley FLHXXX trike ( See Pictures I posted ). I am down in the dumps now because I might give up my Harley for the Slingshot.
Well a BIG HI to all you SLINGSHOTS.

Good Day
trikerbob
You're not the only one who may well sell their mc trike to get one of these bad boys.
;-)
Larry

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
How do think it will be riding on the Interstate Highway so low to the ground with HIGH trailer trucks whizzing by you?

Good Day
trikerbob

1 - 9 of 9 Posts