Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 55 Posts

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
A.S.F.A
Addicted, (to) Slingshot, Forums, Association

If you have the same addiction please leave a comment.

Dr. Polaris Maybe will not give you some news in the future concerning your addiction of WAITING

·
Registered
541 Posts
Guilty as charged. Even after getting a SS I will still be affected and don't know if there'll even be a cure. Probably get worse.

·
Registered
768 Posts
Lucky for me I am not addicted to the forum yet!

I just check it 4-5 times a day and read every post! I also scan the internet for new SS video and any new reviews and when I can't find any I watch some of the old ones!

But .... Not me, I am not addicted! HA!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Addiction, hell I'm on life support hooked up to fluids :D hope the bag doesn't run dry:dead: and I'm second wave. Fluids need more fluids. Time to hit the store for some Cool Aid. Make that Root Beer Floats. Dam there goes my diet. No Turkey for me.
SS addiction who me :troll:

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Lucky for me I am not addicted to the forum yet!

I just check it 4-5 times a day and read every post! I also scan the internet for new SS video and any new reviews and when I can't find any I watch some of the old ones!

But .... Not me, I am not addicted! HA!
Lucky for you; you only have to do that, I also look for info in French as well.

I never went as crazy as I am going right now over something that I didn't get yet

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Addiction, hell I'm on life support hooked up to fluids :D hope the bag doesn't run dry:dead: and I'm second wave. Fluids need more fluids. Time to hit the store for some Cool Aid. Make that Root Beer Floats. Dam there goes my diet. No Turkey for me.
SS addiction who me :troll:
If my dealer would be a restaurant I would weigh 650 pounds.

Day 1 at the Dealer restaurant; "what would you like to order"

Mike; "A question about delivery time"?

Day 2 at the Dealer restaurant; "what would you like to order"

Mike; "same as yesterday"

Day 3,4,5,6,7,8,.........; ...................same as yesterday.......same as yesterday......same as yesterday....

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
I never went as crazy as I am going right now over something that I didn't get yet
Not only didn't get it, Haven't even SEEN it!
Funny thing about the SS; Even after seeing every pix and video of it, I still don't have a good mental image of what it will look like in the flesh. It kind of defies visualization.

·
Registered
242 Posts
I spent 24 years of my life as a useless, hopeless and worthless alkie and will have 23 years of sobriety under my belt, as of April 2nd, 2015 (if I don't croak before then!). Not so sure this addiction is gonna be as easy to whoop...LOL!

·
Registered
2,291 Posts
I spent 24 years of my life as a useless, hopeless and worthless alkie and will have 23 years of sobriety under my belt, as of April 2nd, 2015 (if I don't croak before then!). Not so sure this addiction is gonna be as easy to whoop...LOL!
Congrats on your sobriety, @larnanc!

Right now, there's only one more member here with a higher post count than me. And that's Mikey!
I consider myself an enabler. I'm always pushing people to take just one hit of the Slingshot Forums.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Congrats on your sobriety, @larnanc!

Right now, there's only one more member here with a higher post count than me. And that's Mikey!
I consider myself an enabler. I'm always pushing people to take just one hit of the Slingshot Forums.
Kip, at least when you post, you generally have something to say, we seem to get getting a lot of people on here who post a lot but say nothing..........oh well, guess that's life.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Thanks Kip. I enjoy reading your posts, cuz like NightFlyer said, ya always have something great to say and we KNOW that what you say, we can take to the bank! Lotsa great people here...and a couple a real poops...LOL!

·
Registered
5,299 Posts
A.S.F.A

Dr. Polaris Maybe will not give you some news in the future concerning your addiction of WAITING

Hi Mike, I think we've met. I too am a slingshotaholic and a friend of Bill's...........lol

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
A.S.F.A

Mike, take two Valium
and call me in the morning...

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I think all of you have the same addiction, we should get together and do a group talk LMAO

Some of you have a RED addiction.

And some of you don't know what you want because your addiction is to GRAY , GREY or TIT (abbreviation for Titanium)

1 - 20 of 55 Posts