Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Wow! I'm getting more surprised if a new owner doesn't put on like 120+ a day. The SS is addicting!
Welcome!

Reactions: luckyone

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congrats. I have the other one scooting around Riverside County. My 500 mile service is Wednesday

·
Registered
508 Posts
Congrats on your new Slingshot. Must get a lot of looks during traffic in L.A. area. Love your Avatar. Are you also a Can Am owner?

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Congrats on your new Slingshot. Must get a lot of looks during traffic in L.A. area. Love your Avatar. Are you also a Can Am owner?
Yes, lots and lots of looks and thumbs up. When I stop (fuel, store, etc.) people come check it out and ask all kinds of questions. It takes a bit before I can actually take care of my business. But, I don't mind...it's fun and I love it. Also, yes, I have two Can-Ams, 2008 & 2011. Have just about 150K miles between the two. Will be leaving on a 500 mile round trip on Wednesday for my first adventure on "Red"!

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Congrats. I have the other one scooting around Riverside County. My 500 mile service is Wednesday
Congratulations! I got mine from Melcolm Smith Motorsports on 12/3/14, where did you buy yours? We'll have to get together and go on a ride.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Congratulations! I got mine from Melcolm Smith Motorsports on 12/3/14, where did you buy yours? We'll have to get together and go on a ride.
Got mine at Temecula Motorsports. I work within walking distance of Malcom Smith. I'm sure I will see you around.

·
Registered
16 Posts
Congrats and welcome! Can't wait to get ours, however, we'll still have to deal with winter...

·
Registered
532 Posts
Congratulations Becky.
My Dad was from riverside. Loved the weather.
What type of roads you going on.
Plan a 3/4 day trip myself on the coast highway.
Enjoy the ride.
Merry Christmas
&
A Happy New Year.:D:smuggrin::snaphappy:

1 - 20 of 26 Posts