Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Jake Charles and im working on Archery, bow hunting, bow sling, paracord, backcountry gear, tree stand, my sling-a-ling ,jakt gear, total archery challenge, hunting accessories, bowhunting accessories, bowhunting gear, bow hunting, 3D archery, archery tournaments, hunting season, archery sling, archery accessories much more .Im new in this forum I need lots of help and information Thank u.

·
Registered
4,618 Posts
My name is Jake Charles and im working on Archery, bow hunting, bow sling, paracord, backcountry gear, tree stand, my sling-a-ling ,jakt gear, total archery challenge, hunting accessories, bowhunting accessories, bowhunting gear, bow hunting, 3D archery, archery tournaments, hunting season, archery sling, archery accessories much more .Im new in this forum I need lots of help and information Thank u.
Welcome to the 'World of Slingshot Insanity'. What Slingshot did you get?

·
Registered
1,011 Posts
Spam or completely signed up for the wrong forum. Dude! It's not THAT kind of Slingshot.
It's both. You're right, "he" never read the forum, just saw "slingshot" and thought of Dennis the Menace. And "he" is in quote because more than likely it was a bot.

That aside, "...I need lots of help and information...",, but see the embedded link to his own sales site? Yeah... he needs help, alright.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts