Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, I am from Northeast PA. I have been a two wheel guy for a very long time. Started on sport bikes and have worked my way from cruisers back to sport bikes and even dabbled with sidecars (the other 3 wheeler) for a bit.

My question is as follows : I have researched the heck out of the 1st Gen 15-19 and the 2nd Gen. I have my eye on a 2019 SLR model for about 27K (very low mileage). I have also seen a 2022 SL Brand New for about 29K.

I would like the groups opinion on the Pro's and Con's of either.

Please let me know which you would purchase and why.

Thank you in advance for your opinions.

TommyKid

· Registered
5,911 Posts
Hello, I am from Northeast PA. I have been a two wheel guy for a very long time. Started on sport bikes and have worked my way from cruisers back to sport bikes and even dabbled with sidecars (the other 3 wheeler) for a bit.

My question is as follows : I have researched the heck out of the 1st Gen 15-19 and the 2nd Gen. I have my eye on a 2019 SLR model for about 27K (very low mileage). I have also seen a 2022 SL Brand New for about 29K.

I would like the groups opinion on the Pro's and Con's of either.

Please let me know which you would purchase and why.

Thank you in advance for your opinions.

TommyKid
I have a 2016 SL Slingshot with over a 100,000 running great. If I every look to change if will be for a Gen 1 Slingshot. To many stories of probablems with Gen 2 Slingshots.

· Registered
5,911 Posts

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

· Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
$27,000 for a 2019 SLR? :ROFLMAO: Maybe $22-23,000

$29,000 for a last years SL. :unsure: Need to see the actual invoice with all the #'s, but it seems a little high.

Yeah, I hear that. Seems like the prices are quite inflated. I would really like to find a 1st Gen, Ive been looking for only 3 months. The few that I have found have been really abused and crazy prices.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts