Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I put a terrific looking decal flag wrap on my Slingshot at about $599.00 Now after about 3 years the white decals on the hood and some of the white on the decal stars have yellowed. Any suggestions out there to restore the white? Is this a discolored clear coat? Has anyone else had this problem? This old veteran is disappointed and saddened. Thanks, Andy

·
Registered
651 Posts
Sorry to hear your vinyl is discoloring. I've had mine on since 2015 with no issues. I believe AMR has a 5 year warranty on fading. Maybe yellowing is covered too. You might also try some of the ideas used for yellowing of vinyl floors (google).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sorry to hear your vinyl is discoloring. I've had mine on since 2015 with no issues. I believe AMR has a 5 year warranty on fading. Maybe yellowing is covered too. You might also try some of the ideas used for yellowing of vinyl floors (google).

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for your input. My wrap is the exact one that you have. Please tell me what is AMR? How do I contact them as I do not have any paperwork on it anymore. Thanks again!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts