Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey SS my name is Harlem but I’m from Boston,ma lol been doing alotta research for years on these SS I wanted one since they were released in 2015.now that I’m a bit older 31 lol I think I’m ready to pull the trigger on one but I can’t seem to find one in my price range $13,000 cash is the most I’m willing to pay because I know I’m going to have to pay to get it shipped to me. I also have 1 more confession I have a r6 a couple of dirt bikes Anna super Moto but I have very little experience with driving a manual 😂 but I’m sure it won’t be hard anything I need to know about these things p.s I’m looking for older slings don’t care where it is in the us.

· Registered
5,911 Posts
Hey SS my name is Harlem but I’m from Boston,ma lol been doing alotta research for years on these SS I wanted one since they were released in 2015.now that I’m a bit older 31 lol I think I’m ready to pull the trigger on one but I can’t seem to find one in my price range $13,000 cash is the most I’m willing to pay because I know I’m going to have to pay to get it shipped to me. I also have 1 more confession I have a r6 a couple of dirt bikes Anna super Moto but I have very little experience with driving a manual 😂 but I’m sure it won’t be hard anything I need to know about these things p.s I’m looking for older slings don’t care where it is in the us.
Harlem welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" ... The way the current market is $13,000.00 might be a little low. There are quite a few out there just keep eyes open. There are some very nice 2015 & 2016 units around that are real nice.

· Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I’m not looking for anything new that’s why I figured I can get an older one that I can add what every I want that hasn’t already been modified. Thanks for the info. Also what should I look for when inspection on a used one ?

· Registered
141 Posts
Finding one for $13k or under will be a challenge. Occasionally, I will see one for around 14 off season. Maybe once snow is on the ground and someone is jonesn' for a new snowmobile, they start offering giveaway pricing.
I saw one listed a couple weeks ago in Facebook marketplace in Londonderry for $16k. Definitely driving distance for you, even in the cold.

· Registered
5,911 Posts
I’m not looking for anything new that’s why I figured I can get an older one that I can add what every I want that hasn’t already been modified. Thanks for the info. Also what should I look for when inspection on a used one ?
Much like buying a used car... Look it over -- kick the tire take it for a ride. Spend a little time on the forums and get to know some of the people. Ask questions. Let people know what your looking for.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts