Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just wanted to Introduce myself,

My Name is Sam and I am a proud new owner of a Slinghot that I picked up from Locomotion Powersports ( Great Guys btw) in Suffern NY. I am a North Jersey resident and a Motorcycle Enthusiast every since I was a little Boy when my first dirt bike was a pw50. I currently have a 2007 Suzuki GSXR and a 1998 Honda Shadow Aero 1200. Yesterday was the best day of my life when I got the great news that my Slingshot was ready to be picked up. Driving in the freezing temp ( which I didn't Care) was the best feeling ever. Anyways I am ecstatic of being part of the new revolution.

Thank you Guys. :)

Sam

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
Its a 600 but many upgrades feels like a 750.. I do have it for sale if you know any one!! :)
I love 600's........Then again, I love them all. :p Novice racing my old CBR600F3 back in the day was like being in a meat grinder. I damn near killed myself when I totaled a 2000 Triumph TT600 racing a group of my friends down Larch Mountain. Young and dumb then. I've learned some very valuable and painful lessons on 600's. I'm a bit far away, but who knows, someone here may want it and ship it. I'll ask around. PM me with your asking price.:)

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I love 600's........Then again, I love them all. :p Novice racing my old CBR600F3 back in the day was like being in a meat grinder. I damn near killed myself when I totaled a 2000 Triumph TT600 racing a group of my friends down Larch Mountain. Young and dumb then. I've learned some very valuable and painful lessons on 600's. I'm a bit far away, but who knows, someone here may want it and ship it. I'll ask around. PM me with your asking price.:)
I hear you on all aspects. That's Why I'm kinda getting over the whole street bikes especially on the north, driver here are the worst. I kinda noticed your location after I replied to you, Sorry About that, I'm new to the Forums!! :banghead: I'll PM you the details.. Thanks.

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
I hear you on all aspects. That's Why I'm kinda getting over the whole street bikes especially on the north, driver here are the worst. I kinda noticed your location after I replied to you, Sorry About that, I'm new to the Forums!! :banghead: I'll PM you the details.. Thanks.
No worries at all brother. Thanks.:)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts