Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi. I'm close to purchasing a SS. I'm 57, female. I sold my last motorcycle about 5 years ago, Vulcan 800 Classic. I tried driving a Wrangler for a while to still get that open air feeling, but didn't really love it. I sold the Wrangler. I'm thinking I will enjoy a Slingshot. I e been reading a lot of your discussions, trying to weigh the pros vs cons. Anyway. I'm in east Georgia, near South Carolina. Thanks in advance for answering my questions and your suggestions.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Hi. I'm close to purchasing a SS. I'm 57, female. I sold my last motorcycle about 5 years ago, Vulcan 800 Classic. I tried driving a Wrangler for a while to still get that open air feeling, but didn't really love it. I sold the Wrangler. I'm thinking I will enjoy a Slingshot. I e been reading a lot of your discussions, trying to weigh the pros vs cons. Anyway. I'm in east Georgia, near South Carolina. Thanks in advance for answering my questions and your suggestions.
Twiley,
Get a test ride I know you’ll love it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
134 Posts
You'd be one of the few women drivers! My wife will drive DATSling but not on the freeway, which limits our trip options..........

·
Registered
827 Posts
You'll enjoy it! Welcome to the sling family. Lots of women owners/drivers here in the South. :D

·
Registered
1,026 Posts
Way to go. Love the color. Plan on driving up to Maggie Valley late May/early June for the Slingshot rally. Hundreds of SS show up there.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts