Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just joined up after seeing this cool new toy from Polaris. Been into motorcycles for many years and owned quite a few from dirt bikes to road bikes, many brands and styles. Currently on a VStar. Snowmobile in the winter with two Doo's and Cat in storage at the moment. Just got into the UTV thing last year and picked up two RZR 570 LE's that are a blast to ride. Will be taking them to Northern WI next week for some off-road fun.

I have been very interested in something like the slingshot as my daughter is not too keen on riding the bike with me and although the UTV's are fun they are limited in where you can take them. This would be something really fun to pull out of the garage from time to time and just take a quick spin. Could also teach both her and my son to drive a manual. Looking forward to more info on these like performance specs.

·
Premium Member
1,108 Posts
Welcome to the forum! I think this will be a great vehicle to tech your kids how to drive a manual in. It's SUPER easy to drive. The Slingshot has the fun of a sport SXS on the street :)

·
Registered
1,059 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Prescott. Prior we lived in St. Joe township as well! House backed up to hwy 35 about a half mi North of the County Road V intersection. Good neighborhood and we had shared beach access on the St. Croix with a boat dock. Really miss that beach and boat dock as I could take the four wheeler down there with the jet ski in tow and launch it off the beach. Lived there for ten years.

Once N. Hudson got traffic lights my commute to the airport and the wife's commute to Eagan became a bit tiresome. We moved South for better access and the River Road is bikers paradise. :)

·
Registered
4,604 Posts
Prescott. Prior we lived in St. Joe township as well! House backed up to hwy 35 about a half mi North of the County Road V intersection. Good neighborhood and we had shared beach access on the St. Croix with a boat dock. Really miss that beach and boat dock as I could take the four wheeler down there with the jet ski in tow and launch it off the beach. Lived there for ten years.

Once N. Hudson got traffic lights my commute to the airport and the wife's commute to Eagan became a bit tiresome. We moved South for better access and the River Road is bikers paradise. :)
Small world I'm on V! and before here I was in Denmark township just a few miles from Prescott! lol! We

1 - 10 of 10 Posts