Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
133 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello from St Louis. Been trolling here for a couple months. Like most on the board, Waiting for the SS to hit the floor. Haven't put a deposit down. Want to see it in person and sit in it before I commit any funds. Been on 2 wheels for about 10 years, currently on a GL1800. After a recent crash involving a motorcycle, (not mine, he hit us in the cage), seriously considering giving up 2 wheels due to concerns and other issues from my wife. Really thing the SS would be a great alternative. She says she can see the road instead of the back of my helmet this way. Looking forward to meeting some on the board.

·
Registered
8 Posts
I just got off the phone with the same dealership. (I live 10 minutes away). No demo to check out and they are charging $2k extra. B.S. I tell you! $1k freight & $1k assembly.

I'm going to do what many have said and find a dealer that doesn't charge. Even if I have to spend $1k (plane ticket, motel, and 2-3 days driving it back) I'll save a whopping $1k. Screw Big St. Charles Motorsports located in St. Louis, Missouri.

·
Registered
10 Posts
Hello from St Louis. Been trolling here for a couple months. Like most on the board, Waiting for the SS to hit the floor. Haven't put a deposit down. Want to see it in person and sit in it before I commit any funds. Been on 2 wheels for about 10 years, currently on a GL1800. After a recent crash involving a motorcycle, (not mine, he hit us in the cage), seriously considering giving up 2 wheels due to concerns and other issues from my wife. Really thing the SS would be a great alternative. She says she can see the road instead of the back of my helmet this way. Looking forward to meeting some on the board.
well Capt.I did my rescherse and rented 1 before I got my 2017 sl its been great so far .havent found to many ss riders in the area.mine is hard to miss Im retired USN so its blue angels color scheme.getting my rims powdercoated to match my body colorand am also picking up parts for the engine bay an dalike.good luck if you get 1 give me a shout next year and we can ride.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts