Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello guys,
Its nice to read all about SS and learn all I can before it arrives. I am #2 for an SL and getting excited. I ride a Wing but have been looking at T-Rex. When I saw the SS, I knew I had to have one. I hope it arrives before Xmas. It will probably be snowing here by then, but I will be taking it to SW Florida for the winter. My trailer ramp door is 77 " wide and Im reading that the SS is 77.6" wide:(. Any Ideas besides buying a new trailer or cutting the door bigger?

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
:eek:
Hello guys,
Its nice to read all about SS and learn all I can before it arrives. I am #2 for an SL and getting excited. I ride a Wing but have been looking at T-Rex. When I saw the SS, I knew I had to have one. I hope it arrives before Xmas. It will probably be snowing here by then, but I will be taking it to SW Florida for the winter. My trailer ramp door is 77 " wide and Im reading that the SS is 77.6" wide:(. Any Ideas besides buying a new trailer or cutting the door bigger?
Welcome to the "madness".

Just close you're eyes and run fast up the ramp! :eek:

·
Registered
2,232 Posts
Who is your dealer? We may be close enough to ride sometime.

I'm originally from the Evansville area. Grayville, Fairfield, Mt. Vernon???

·
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Who is your dealer? We may be close enough to ride sometime.

I'm originally from the Evansville area. Grayville, Fairfield, Mt. Vernon???
I bought from Hartford IL a shop by Alton. They seemed to be on top of the SS game

MTV here, I have a friend in Evansville who custom paints. He just painted the big Cat that blew over at Lake of Ozarks and killed the owner

·
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Thanks guys for all the welcomes. I hope some day we can ride our SS together. I am always up for a ride.

·
Registered
114 Posts
I bought from Hartford IL a shop by Alton. They seemed to be on top of the SS game

MTV here, I have a friend in Evansville who custom paints. He just painted the big Cat that blew over at Lake of Ozarks and killed the owner
Wow, I'm from the Alton-Godfrey Area. I have a brother in Godfrey. I bought a CanAm Spyder from Ted's. Didn't know they had a dealer in Harford for SS's

·
3,152 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Wow, I'm from the Alton-Godfrey Area. I have a brother in Godfrey. I bought a CanAm Spyder from Ted's. Didn't know they had a dealer in Harford for SS's
Yes they have one there but I ended up bying mine in Charleston IL at Owen Motor Sports, SAVED $1500 and they did what they said they would do.

·
Registered
2,750 Posts
Welcome - - -sherrym - - - - "Do-Not-2nd-Guess-Yourself" - - -

Be Happy - - with your purchase . . . some of us here on the Forum ....................Have .................. Paid-More-$-Than-Others .....So-What . . .
.... "We-Wanted-It"
. . . "Had-To-Have-It" . . . "The-1st-To-Own" . . . . . . .. .. .. .. "ETC" . . . . . . . And-We-Glad-We-Got-One ! . . . .

tom/carol-out

shame17.jpg

1 - 20 of 22 Posts