Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

21 - 32 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
392 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
It woulda been nice had they jumped on the band wagon a lil earlier.
Lol it woulda be fun to ride there and draw a crowd in the parking lot. We need some warm weather.

·
Registered
114 Posts
It woulda been nice had they jumped on the band wagon a lil earlier.
Lol it woulda be fun to ride there and draw a crowd in the parking lot. We need some warm weather.
We sure do need some warm weather. I've been riding every day it doesn't rain or snow but I only live 5 min. From work

·
Registered
111 Posts
I am down here in Moore and drove I think its called Draper Lake a few weekends ago. It was a fun little drive, not to far away about 15 min and its a nice 17 mile circle with some good twisties and areas on the damn where you can really let her run without the fear of the popo.

·
Registered
61 Posts
I live in Lawton about 78 miles SW of Moore. Warmer weather might bring you down this way to the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge. Fun ride with nice scenery, buffaloes and good food at Meers, OK. We're taking our SL that way when the permafrost leaves. Nick

·
Registered
114 Posts
I am down here in Moore and drove I think its called Draper Lake a few weekends ago. It was a fun little drive, not to far away about 15 min and its a nice 17 mile circle with some good twisties and areas on the damn where you can really let her run without the fear of the popo.
It's been awhile since I've been out there. Nice little ride

·
Registered
114 Posts
I live in Lawton about 78 miles SW of Moore. Warmer weather might bring you down this way to the Wichita Mountain Wildlife Refuge. Fun ride with nice scenery, buffaloes and good food at Meers, OK. We're taking our SL that way when the permafrost leaves. Nick
Oh yes forgot about that ride. Love that area and Meers, good food for sure. Come on warm weather.

21 - 32 of 32 Posts