Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Been waiting like everyone else on the forum, i also put my deposit on the red one,but i was # 1 since i did it in August when the got back from Polaris show . Had a lot of fun reading all the post on the forum so i thought i should join Hello to all My dealer says to pick my slingshot up Tuesday morning, wont believe it till i see it Oh also the red one is faster lol

·
Registered
102 Posts
I'll keep my fingers crossed for your Tuesday delivery, stereoman. I should hear about mine around that time. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
557 Posts
Let us know how you like it. Congrats.

·
Registered
557 Posts
Yea, frigging cold!!!

·
Registered
114 Posts
Been waiting like everyone else on the forum, i also put my deposit on the red one,but i was # 1 since i did it in August when the got back from Polaris show . Had a lot of fun reading all the post on the forum so i thought i should join Hello to all My dealer says to pick my slingshot up Tuesday morning, wont believe it till i see it Oh also the red one is faster lol
love the jeep

·
Registered
114 Posts
Thank you, Its actually powered by a chevy ls3 480 hp corvette engine, conversion done by motech in las vegas. Its a blast to drive. You must be a jeep owner??
We have had several. We prefer the older ones. Had a rubicon and it was awesome. Wanting another jeep now. Husband has an old Cherokee that he uses for hunting trips and local everyday driving. Yours sounds awesome

·
Registered
114 Posts
Where are you from in Oklahoma!? I live in Moore! I bought mine from the Indian Dealer in OKC.
Hi, I'm In Shawnee, and bought mine from Jones Offroad in Jones. Did you have any trouble getting insurance on yours. I can't find anyone who's rates aren't outrageous

·
Registered
111 Posts
Well I am 24, so it was a little difficult for me. However I went with Allstate. They gave me a great rate in comparison to every other agency.

·
Registered
111 Posts
Yeah I talked to state farm when they were on their high horse about not insuring the slingshot so I found I didn't want to waste anymore time with them. 70$ a month is what I am spending with Allstate and everywhere else was trying to quote me like almost 200$ a month so I went with them.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts