Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I recently found out about the Polaris SS. I am test driving one in mid-October. The more I read and watch videos about this thing the more excited I get.
I plan on selling a spercharged 350z and a Honda CB1000r to make room in my garage, so I sure hope this thing has some decent quickness and is thrilling to drive.
There seems to be a lot of potential with aftermarket turbo and supercharger kits for this motor so power should not be a problem.
I have been on 350z and Honda motorcycle forums for years, and I look forward to sharing this new obsession with all of you.

·
Registered
430 Posts
I recently found out about the Polaris SS. I am test driving one in mid-October. The more I read and watch videos about this thing the more excited I get.
I plan on selling a spercharged 350z and a Honda CB1000r to make room in my garage, so I sure hope this thing has some decent quickness and is thrilling to drive.
There seems to be a lot of potential with aftermarket turbo and supercharger kits for this motor so power should not be a problem.
I have been on 350z and Honda motorcycle forums for years, and I look forward to sharing this new obsession with all of you.
What part of oh and did u get your ss

1 - 7 of 7 Posts