Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Like to say hello to the forum mebers thank you for so much information about the ss, I came across the ss by odd instance. I've been away from the bike scene for some years and knew nothing about the ss and a freind showed me a pic of one and I got on the net to find more info and pics now I cant get enough. Through all my searching for info I came across this site and became a member. I contacted ball equipment from there connection here and put down my deposit and now the waiting begins for me. Looking forward to see what comes in the futre for the ss.

·
Vendor
550 Posts
Like to say hello to the forum mebers thank you for so much information about the ss, I came across the ss by odd instance. I've been away from the bike scene for some years and knew nothing about the ss and a freind showed me a pic of one and I got on the net to find more info and pics now I cant get enough. Through all my searching for info I came across this site and became a member. I contacted ball equipment from there connection here and put down my deposit and now the waiting begins for me. Looking forward to see what comes in the futre for the ss.
Welcome to the Forum and thank you very much for your business...

·
Registered
410 Posts
Congratulations on getting your order in. The ball equipment team has been good participants in this forum. I think you made the right choice by going with them.

Been following this forum a while and I must say now is the time to join. It was getting a little crazy there for a while. Frustrations were running high due to the lack of information coming from Polaris. However, spirits are coming back up as deliveries are beginning to happen.

·
Registered
5,165 Posts
IIRC, The frustrations are pretty much limited to Texas, Indiana, Maryland, and Connecticut, at this point, as I believe the Slingshot is for sale everywhere else!

·
Registered
542 Posts
Welcome Fbass4u from another se Michigan member here. Hopefully next week I can say I'm a SL owner.

·
Vendor
118 Posts
Welcome aboard and just as Chris had said, thank you for your business we really do appreciate it!

·
Registered
37 Posts
Discussion Starter #9 (Edited)
I did my paperwork before the recall and dont get to take it home but all is well anyway. I am just glad to have one before the weather breaks and with the recall things could get hectic. I just hope the wait is short, thanks to the guys at full throttle motorsport.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
I did my paperwork before the recall and dont get to take it home but all is well anyway. I am just glad to have one before the weather breaks and with the recall things could get hectic. I just hope the wait is short, thanks to the guys at full throttle motorsport.
Looking sharp in that red one, my man!! :snaphappy:

·
Registered
16 Posts
Hellow everyone new member just join a few minutes ago I wanted to pick up a slingshot for my birthday back in October when it came in to months later to my local dealership I was kinda disappointed to see how this machine was put together. I was still interested when I left the dealer so I've been reading the threads since

Attachments

·
Registered
16 Posts
The 1st and only crash victim that I know of is the guy with the break pedal problem because of the type shoes he was wearing. It was his maiden ride home from the dealership

·
Registered
16 Posts
Thanks DKF I haven't given up on the slingshot it's cold ,snowy and icy where I'm at. Hope Polaris get it together by the spring arrives

·
Super Moderator
5,846 Posts
I believe it will all work out just fine. I'm in Texas so not sure how long my wait will be but it will be worth it! Take care Sir!

1 - 20 of 27 Posts