Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Looking forward to getting one in the coming year.... Needing something new after selling a 76 Spitfire I restored over the last two years... I'm a product development manager for an aftermarket accessories company but looking for something I can tinker with... Limitless possibilities here.
Just got back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas and got a chance to get up close to one.... Just looks fun!

·
Registered
396 Posts
Welcome! The SS is going to seem huge after the Spit. :joyful: The one thing they will have in common is not needing to open the door to get in the seat...

·
Registered
2020 Slingshot Grand Touring Chan Chew Two
780 Posts
Looking forward to getting one in the coming year.... Needing something new after selling a 76 Spitfire I restored over the last two years... I'm a product development manager for an aftermarket accessories company but looking for something I can tinker with... Limitless possibilities here.
Just got back from the SEMA show in Las Vegas and got a chance to get up close to one.... Just looks fun!
We are over in Ellijay and not far, maybe we can get together once they get delivered!

·
Registered
1,670 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Will need to sell my JK wrangler first. I design aftermarket toys for Jeeps but the company has plenty of those... I'm excited to possible see what can be done with the SS... I sat in one this past week at SEMA and it's not far from the overall feel of the Spitfire...

1 - 5 of 5 Posts