Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
78 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
My name is Tim and I'm Chicagoland born and raised. Motorsports nut and currently about to explode waiting for the 2 vehicles I have on order. I am 1st in line, at Nielsens in Lake Villa Il, for a right of refusal on an SL but prefer a base model. I don't like red, don't like the upgraded wheels and can build a hell of a lot better stereo than what they offer for $1000. The other vehicle I've been waiting for is the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C. I've had a deposit on that since earlier this year. What kills me is waiting for 2 vehicles that I won't drive in winter, that will arrive in winter.

Other whips
2011 F-150 FX4
2006 Lotus Exige (casualty to fire)
2007 GSXR600 Track Bike
2011 ZX10R street bike (183hp to the wheel)
2007 Aprilia SR50 (with stereo)
2014 Honda Grom
2009 Polaris Outlaw 525

·
Registered
45 Posts
Definitely need to plan a meet as soon as Chi-Beria ends
This weather is such a tease! I am new SS owner in the North Shore suburbs, lets set up a cruise guys (chicagoland owners)!? I tried adding myself to the owners map but not sure if I did right, I still don't see myself on it.

·
Registered
205 Posts
My name is Tim and I'm Chicagoland born and raised. Motorsports nut and currently about to explode waiting for the 2 vehicles I have on order. I am 1st in line, at Nielsens in Lake Villa Il, for a right of refusal on an SL but prefer a base model. I don't like red, don't like the upgraded wheels and can build a hell of a lot better stereo than what they offer for $1000. The other vehicle I've been waiting for is the 2015 Alfa Romeo 4C. I've had a deposit on that since earlier this year. What kills me is waiting for 2 vehicles that I won't drive in winter, that will arrive in winter.

Other whips
2011 F-150 FX4
2006 Lotus Exige (casualty to fire)
2007 GSXR600 Track Bike
2011 ZX10R street bike (183hp to the wheel)
2007 Aprilia SR50 (with stereo)
2014 Honda Grom
2009 Polaris Outlaw 525
Welcome from Schaumburg , I picked up my 2016SL Oct 7th from Lake of the Ozarks and trailered it home.

Attachments

·
Registered
173 Posts
Welcome from Oak Lawn. Bought mine at Neilsens also.

Anyone going to the bike show this Feb at the Rosemont conv ctr? I got my tickets on Black Friday.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts