Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've read how a lot of you with Slingshots already in the colder climes are braving the temperatures and riding wherever you can. Good for you guys! Don't let the weather slow you down! :)

Good news for you: We just stocked some more Mobile Warming heated gear in our store, and now select sizes of this black vest are on sale, and your 10% off Slingshot Forum member discount code is good on this gear too!!
This vest ships fast, and is free to ship in the contiguous United States.
So if you want to ride comfortably with battery powered heat or just want to plug in (optional) to the cigarette-style outlet above the cup holders in your Slingshot, this Mobile Warming heated vest by ANSAI is perfect for you.

71090905.png

This is a highly-rated vest in our Amazon store, and sells incredibly fast! Here are some specs:

• Made with Carboflex stretchable material the vest provides additional flexibility with two heating panels on the chest and one on the back to provide quick warm-up and even distribution of heat where needed most
  • Includes one 7.42V 2.2ah rechargeable lithium-ion battery and charger; battery features built-in 4-level thermo-regulating controls and provides up to 10 hours of comfortable warmth
  • Hand wash or machine-wash on the gentle/delicate cycle using the warm-water setting (water temperature below 50°F) and a mild detergent. Do not use bleach. Remove from washer and hang/air dry. Do not wring out or twist the garments, this will damage the heating elements. Do not tumble dry, iron or dry clean.
  • Windshark® 4-way stretch high breathable, waterproof fabric
  • Three heating panels lined with steel alloy fiber elements
  • Optimum placement with two panels on the chest and one on the back
  • Reaches a maximum surface temperature of 135 degrees at full power
  • Heat can be turned on or off
  • Adjustable hem draw cord
  • Fit: Male adult
    Color: Black
    Weight: 2.05 lbs
    Shell: 94% Polyester and 6% Spandex
    Lining: 100% Polyester
  • (1) 8.4V AC/DC adapter charger with (1) 36" cord with (1) Female jack connector end
Care Instructions:
Machine wash
gentle or delicate in cold water
Do not iron
Do not bleach
Do not wring
Do not tumble dry
Do not dry clean

There is a women's cut in this vest available. Call me for availability.
Matching gloves, pants, and a hooded jacket are also available!
Extra temperature adjustable batteries are available!
Be sure to get the car charging adapter for use in your Slingshot!!

7010-0630-00.jpg

This vest can also be used for winter sports like skiing or snowboarding too, or just for work and leisure outdoors.

Get it, starting at $161.49 (plus Slingshot Forum member discount of 10%!) in our online catalog: http://www.fullthrottlemotorsports.com/eshopprod_cat_8974-61148-96974_product_1685338_keyword_.MOBILE174_WARMING_CLASSIC_M.htm

Enjoy your Slingshot. Don't ride cold! :woot:

PM me if you have not already received the discount code, which is good on almost any catalog and parts fiche in our online store, and almost every order over $100 includes free shipping!

If you have any questions about this jacket or if you need help using your discount code, PM me!

Reactions: jdskycaster

·
Registered
1,137 Posts
Kip any solution for gloves or pants? I'm totally fine with my jacket, even on the freeway at 14 degrees out....fingers and toes though...not so much.....

Tired of being a Popsicle, but not giving up riding it yet!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Kip any solution for gloves or pants? I'm totally fine with my jacket, even on the freeway at 14 degrees out....fingers and toes though...not so much.....

Tired of being a Popsicle, but not giving up riding it yet!
Yep, I've got you covered!
I listed some heated gloves and pants up in the description. There are links to both in our catalog you can check out for yourself!

Reactions: Mike Mtl

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Okay, we are now totally swimming in this heated clothing, particularly the men's vests in M-XL sizes in black.
I'm making a special offer to the Slingshot forums for the unheard of price of $142.99, shipped to your door in the contiguous United States, and at a discounted shipping rate to everyone else outside of this area.
They're still listed at 161.99 on our site, but this is the absolute lowest we can go, just for members of this forum.

The weather is turning colder here, so this is be the time to get a pair in a size you like!

All other sizes, cuts, and colors can still be found online: http://www.fullthrottlemotorsports.com/catalog_product_detail.asp?cat=8974-61148-96974-0-0&product=1685338

Let me know if you are interested and I can PM you some more information on this special pricing.

·
Registered
2,741 Posts
Will-Need-To-Tow-A-Generator....to power all them clothes...:happy:..

....................................................................tom/carol-still out.....

generator-mobile.jpg

1 - 10 of 10 Posts