Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
21 - 34 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
2022 Slingshot R teal manual
7 Posts
I do not know if it is the seat or what the dealer did when they installed it brand new in my 2022 R manual but the seat belt does not show it is inserted and have to listen to the constant bell ringing. Dealer is short-handed and I cannot leave it with them for days (it is my only usable vehicle right now). Any ideas of what I can do to fix it myself? Thank you!

·
Registered
11 Posts
I do not know if it is the seat or what the dealer did when they installed it brand new in my 2022 R manual but the seat belt does not show it is inserted and have to listen to the constant bell ringing. Dealer is short-handed and I cannot leave it with them for days (it is my only usable vehicle right now). Any ideas of what I can do to fix it myself? Thank you!
Maybe you could pull the fuse for the chime until the dealer can get you in to check it out properly.

·
Registered
2022 Slingshot R teal manual
7 Posts
But that's not a permanent fix
I agree, but would help until I can get to a dealer. Any idea which fuse it would be? And, am I going to lose other things with that lost fuse? The diagrams I have seen did not show what might work. I can always start disconnecting each one and narrow it down. Thanks for your help!

·
Registered
5 Posts
Just bought my first SS June 17th 2022. The heated and cooled seats stopped working the third day of owning the thing.... finally after 2 months, polaris customer service authorized the dealership to replace seat back on the drivers seat. Yesterday Sept 1st 2022 the dealership replaced the seat back and still not working. Lights on the seat still flashing and it was a chilly 48 degrees when I left for work at 5am. I hate these seats and the feet dragging of Polaris to get anything authorized or fixed.

·
Registered
4 Posts
OK, so.... how do the controls work on these seats? We rented a 2021 SL that had them installed. It looks like there are two different control panel styles; ours is the one where the controls are facing mostly upward so that the occupant can see them while seated, like this photo:

We figured out pretty quickly that you press the middle button followed by left or right to choose cool or heat, but then what do the + and - buttons do afterward? My fiance and I had conflicting theories, one being "pressing the button repeatedly by the cool side makes it cooler" and the other was "minus makes it cooler, and plus makes it warmer" regardless of whether it was cooling or heating.

I will say that at least the cooling part worked pretty well; we were driving in high 90s with full sun and the seats were quite comfortable.

Brad

21 - 34 of 34 Posts