Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
86 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have just purchased 2 headsets and have figured out how to listen to the radio on the drivers headset. I can't figure out how to get the radio to play on the passenger headset. It doesn't seem right that only the driver can listen to the radio.
Can someone tell me how to program the passenger headset or confirm that you can't.

·
Registered
51 Posts
A.I.R. Bluetooth Headset
You can only pair one headset at a time. You would have to pair one headset to the slingshot then "share" the music with the other headset if your headset have that ability. I ended up putting a wired intercom system in with aux input for my satellite, iPod or whatever.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I do have a question regarding blue tooth. Is there any way to hook your phone up on bluetooth so you can answer phone calls? Is it possible to just use the mic from you phone but get the audio from the bluetooth connection?

·
Registered
5,160 Posts
I do have a question regarding blue tooth. Is there any way to hook your phone up on bluetooth so you can answer phone calls? Is it possible to just use the mic from you phone but get the audio from the bluetooth connection?
I have not tried to hook up a BT connection for phone calls, bit given how much noise is typically present in the Slingshot's cockpit, I'd assume you'd be better off using a BT headset that places the microphone near your mouth to overcome the cockpit noise and then connecting the BT headset to your phone. That should allow you to place/receive phone calls.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts