Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2018 SL
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody tried to pair the J&M BT-04 Series Bluetooth® Helmet Headset Conversion KIT, to the Slingshot Bluetooth?
I already have the J&M headsets in my helmets, so I would prefer to just convert them to Bluetooth without buying the whole system.

·
Registered
2018 SL
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
OK I purchased 2 3M worktunes headsets, and tried to pair them. The SS finds the headset, and the Headset says that the pairing is complete and connected. However the SS shows the headset, but says Not Connected. If I go through the connection again the headset is happy, but the SS is not connected. at the top of the bluetooth headset screen, it shows three symbols (bluetooth, phone, music) and all 3 have a little red x next to them.
ANY IDEAS WHAT I AM DOING WRONG?

·
Registered
127 Posts
I have no useful advice, except not to give up.
Bluetooth is like nailing jelly to a tree. Good luck.
I use a pair of Lexin B4FM units for helmet to helmet conversation. I have not tried to pair it with my phone or with the Sling radio. It's enough of a PITA just to use it as an intercom.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I paired my iPhone to my 2019 Slingshot with no issues. I use it for music and turn-by-turn directions. I was also unsuccessful getting my BT headsets to pair with the SS. For communication with my wife, we have Bluetooth headsets just paired to each other.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts