Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
Saw this the other day couldn't remember who was asking for headlight pictures in the dark (should get super bonus points because it is rain too...) but here you go. There have been a few of these I've seen on the road in this area they have to be testing some as they come off the line.
Very nice shot in the dark. Yes super-duper bonus points for you.

·
Registered
620 Posts
Saw this the other day couldn't remember who was asking for headlight pictures in the dark (should get super bonus points because it is rain too...) but here you go. There have been a few of these I've seen on the road in this area they have to be testing some as they come off the line.
What do you think about them ,your the first person that has seen them past the dealers events and out and about zipping around that I kn of ?????????????

·
Registered
414 Posts
The lights look good. I like bright lights for nighttime driving and assumed that would be my first mod. However, these look pretty bright.

Great find on the pic. Bonus granted for rain. Awesome!

·
Registered
1,494 Posts
View attachment 900
just made this my backdrop on computer!! sweeeeet!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts