Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Headlight wiring diagram needed

6K views 10 replies 5 participants last post by  SlingLow 
#1 ·
HI i was wondering if anyone has the full headlight wiring diagram and possible the radio wiring diagram. Im trying to track down why JUST the center headlights with LED's are causing a ton of radio interference, but the outers are not. wondering how they are wired compared to the outers and the sound system.

thanks for all your help

#2 ·
Make sure you all are trying the search button. If that doesn't work, put in what you are looking for in google and usually you can find the SS Forums link with the info you need. I am not poking at you, I just think it would save a lot of people the hassle of starting a new thread to answer a question.

See what you requested below... Found using google - "slingshot wiring diagram"

Headlight wiring diagram

More info here...
SL hidden rear speaker wires?

#3 ·
I know your not poking fun. I did find that before I looked. The picture didn't look complete I can't see where the wires go on the left side of the page. I was hoping someone had a full shot of the picture. I'm pretty close to just saying F-it and buying the service manual so I can really dig into it.

#10 ·
thanks for all the help everyone, i plan on picking up the manual myself. FYI if anyone was thinking about picking up the BLA module from the 2017 Slingshot to replace the crap antenna on the earlier models, go for it. it helped out all of my crap radio stations. with the LEDs in the front headlights shut off the radio was crystal clear.

#11 ·
@RedSoxSling, that diagram is a small part of a large diagram (bigger than 8 x 11) that has very small print and probably wouldn't post up. If you don't want to drop the bank for the manual right now, PM me your address and I'll mail you a legible copy. Maybe. I can barely read the original. Cheers!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.