Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It was hot for a few days and then it seems like they havent made another drop. What is the deal???

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
It was hot for a few days and then it seems like they havent made another drop. What is the deal???
Hopefully the drivers have spent the weekend traveling to various dealers and are preparing to start delivering units this morning....hopefully in KY on their way south to FL........:rolleyes:

·
Registered
903 Posts
I would love to see pictures of the carriers with the Slingshots on them. Also a video of them being unloaded would be cool!! Someone mentioned specially designed trailers for delivery?? How many are on them, 6, 8, ???

·
Registered
903 Posts
PS. Drove an SL demo Saturday, then went back on Sunday to drive it again!! It's wicked fun!! I experienced everything everyone said that is good about it. The belt whine went unnoticed by me, but I'm used to the whine from the belts on my snowmobiles which are loud!

·
ALPHA - Home of the V8 Slingshot
3,162 Posts
They dropped 2 SL today in IL across the river from st louis. One should have been mine but dealer put it on the floor for demo.

·
Registered
109 Posts
I would love to see pictures of the carriers with the Slingshots on them. Also a video of them being unloaded would be cool!! Someone mentioned specially designed trailers for delivery?? How many are on them, 6, 8, ???
Unloading at my dealer, Greeson's, in Hot Springs, Arkansas on November 19th. Here is a link to a video of those SS being unloaded:

1 - 12 of 12 Posts