Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
231 Posts
Hello Dascrow. The Slingshot will be boring to you after flying the F-117. That has to be the coolest job there is. Wish you could take me for a ride. I have always admired fighter jets and the men and women who fly them and all of the support team.

·
Registered
434 Posts
Why not buy a car then
you must live in Seattle or Portland.

Nothing wrong with wanting/needed to get out of the heat of direct sunlight. In fact it's a real smart option to have. Shade can make a difference of 20+degrees, and can extend riding opportunities when it might otherwise just be too darn hot.

·
Registered
1,271 Posts
here is my thinking, at first i saw it on the forum and said, stupid, waste of money, then i saw it yesterday in person and said to myself wow, i like it, and i get it, top quality planning on adding an LED lightbar on it as well, you live once go large i say.

·
Registered
81 Posts
here is my thinking, at first i saw it on the forum and said, stupid, waste of money, then i saw it yesterday in person and said to myself wow, i like it, and i get it, top quality planning on adding an LED lightbar on it as well, you live once go large i say.
Do you have a picture of the top? I want to start using mine going back and forth to work but living in the Tampa area means rain storms quite often on my commute.

·
Registered
1,110 Posts
Thank you sir that's what he's looking for. If I ever went with a top that's what I'd get. Unfortunately I'm to tall for a top and loose head room but I love there top. But not to go off topic I got there uptone exhaust and love it. You can hear me coming from a mile away.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts