Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
390 Posts
I also would like to say Thank You to our Vetrans, past and present. Sacrifice's made by our gentlemen in uniform is what allows us to enjoy all the freedoms we often take for granted.
Again .. Thank You.

·
Registered
426 Posts
Figured that today was a good day to pose a question to Polaris Customer Service as to the possibility of a veterans discount. I emailed them early this morning, as of now....no response. Maybe that's my answer.

·
Registered
1,470 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Figured that today was a good day to pose a question to Polaris Customer Service as to the possibility of a veterans discount. I emailed them early this morning, as of now....no response. Maybe that's my answer.
If I remember correctly Victory gives a Military discount but I think you have to be active duty or retired.

·
Registered
426 Posts
If I remember correctly Victory gives a Military discount but I think you have to be active duty or retired.
I agree NightFlyer, Victory does have a veterans discount. Very nice of PII to offer that too. Free enterprise is just one of the many things that the HERO'S of our great country fought for and continue to fight for. I am not asking for $1000 discount for our veterans, but a coupon for a free oil change or something similar would be appreciated. God Bless America !!!! and Canada too !!! Yep, I said GOD, openly and proudly.

·
Just say "NO" to PIMPS!
1,778 Posts
Victory military discount was greatly appreciated when I bought my Gunner. I call my little matte green, my scooter. Perfect scooter for a military retiree town like here in Cape Coral.

·
Registered
1,289 Posts
I agree NightFlyer, Victory does have a veterans discount. Very nice of PII to offer that too. Free enterprise is just one of the many things that the HERO'S of our great country fought for and continue to fight for. I am not asking for $1000 discount for our veterans, but a coupon for a free oil change or something similar would be appreciated. God Bless America !!!! and Canada too !!! Yep, I said GOD, openly and proudly.
Dont they charge like a thousand dollars for that though?
:)

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
NOT faster then a speeding bullet!

NOT able to leap over a building!

Not stronger then a locomotive!

BUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

STILL A SUPER HERO!

THANK YOU and GOD BLESS!

·
Registered
138 Posts
I asked for military and law enforcement discounts and they said no I should have walked at that time, it was showing what was to come...

1 - 16 of 16 Posts