Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From what is it?, to OMG!, to Wow!, this forum has come a long way. From "where the hell is it?", to "I called the CEO", to another damn "end of next week", this forum has become a large family. From frustration to satisfaction, this group has had lots of laughs and fun.
So to all of my fellow SS enthusiasts and brothers and sisters across the country, I want to wish you all a terrific Thanksgiving. If I could photoshop like CT, I would construct a SS/Turkey being delivered to those still waiting and dreaming.

Enjoy your families and let us all be grateful for Polaris and it's SS and for this great country that allows us the luxury of these fantastic machines.

HotRod

·
Vendor
5,411 Posts
From what is it?, to OMG!, to Wow!, this forum has come a long way. From "where the hell is it?", to "I called the CEO", to another damn "end of next week", this forum has become a large family. From frustration to satisfaction, this group has had lots of laughs and fun.
So to all of my fellow SS enthusiasts and brothers and sisters across the country, I want to wish you all a terrific Thanksgiving. If I could photoshop like CT, I would construct a SS/Turkey being delivered to those still waiting and dreaming.

Enjoy your families and let us all be grateful for Polaris and it's SS and for this great country that allows us the luxury of these fantastic machines.

HotRod
I couldn't have said it better. Happy Thanksgiving!

·
Registered
55 Posts
Thanks and I would also like to wish everyone a Happy Thanksgiving! We do have a lot to be thankful for.
Hello everyone who is ordering the base color sloihgshot (black and grey). What are your thoughts about a dark tint on the windshield ( but not too dark). I think this would look SICK!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Happy Thanksgiving. I think I'll take a break tomorrow. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts