Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
103 Posts
Hey Guys, we're working with TricLed to bring you guys the first LED Halo Headlight Kit for the Slingshot. These will be ready shortly and available at SlingMods.com. These kits will compliment our HID Kit nicely. We're working hard to bring you guys every aftermarket item available for these amazing machines. Here's a sneak peek!
If the SS didn't look like a Decepticon before.. it will now.
Ready to buy that.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Any chance these can be hard wired to a switch ? Every one all about these remotes but I don't want a remote for my LED's on the interior and a remote for my Halo's and a remote for my RFID start and and and ....
Were going to need a trailer to haul our remotes ...

·
Registered
791 Posts
The kit will cost around $149 and will include 4 White Halo Rings, a single RF remote, terminal blocks, alcohol and primer and a full color manual.
I'd love to have these! Help a novice out....where does alcohol and primer fit into this addition?

·
Registered
474 Posts
Any chance these can be hard wired to a switch ? Every one all about these remotes but I don't want a remote for my LED's on the interior and a remote for my Halo's and a remote for my RFID start and and and ....
Now if you could combine the RFID remote to run the interior and halo lights - I am all in !!!

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Guys, we're working with TricLed to bring you guys the first LED Halo Headlight Kit for the Slingshot. These will be ready shortly and available at SlingMods.com. These kits will compliment our HID Kit nicely. We're working hard to bring you guys every aftermarket item available for these amazing machines. Here's a sneak peek!
If the SS didn't look like a Decepticon before.. it will now.
PS - my son says it has to be an Autobot

·
Registered
122 Posts
Since the front lights are on all the time, is it possible to see what the halo lights look like with the headlights illuminated. The picture looks great but it is not a realistic look. Thanks

·
Registered
474 Posts
I'd love to have these! Help a novice out....where does alcohol and primer fit into this addition?
They will correct me if wrong, but I believe it will be part of the installation process. My guess is that the rings are glued onto the projector beam lens.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Yes I totally agree with you. 2 additional options here:

1. You can of course hard wire a switch and run the switch on the dash, etc.
2. We are coming out with a bluetooth integration module for the halo lighting and under carriage lighting so you can toggle power through your iphone / android. You always have your phone so that does away with the RF remote.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Since the front lights are on all the time, is it possible to see what the halo lights look like with the headlights illuminated. The picture looks great but it is not a realistic look. Thanks
Hello Robert, yes sir. Those pics are from the manufacturer. I'm gettting my set shortly. I will take video and pics of both halo and hid together and independently to show you what they look like. I was post that data here when available. thx.

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
I still like this idea the best, that way someone else can take the SL and be able to work everything.
Hey Mike, we will have a 4 button multichannel system that will be able to control 4 different lighting components with one remote if you opt to not use the bluetooth integration. The 4 button system also supports 7 lighting effects like dimming, etc. However, the 4 button system can only control single color lighting components.. not both single color and RGB.

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
THESE ARE SO COOL!

I gotta get my Slingshot now!!

·
Vendor
2,216 Posts
Discussion Starter #19 (Edited)
To the earlier question, how does the halo look with the inner lights on?
Hey Livin, I will update this thread with pics and Video with both the HID and Halo kit together. They're both putting out 5000K bright white light.. so they should look good together. I don't physically get the Halo kit for another week or so.

The HID headlights run all the time.. the Halo Kit can be turned on/off while the vehicle is running or when the vehicle is off.

·
Registered
474 Posts
Hey Mike, we will have a 4 button multichannel system that will be able to control 4 different lighting components with one remote if you opt to not use the bluetooth integration. The 4 button system also supports 7 lighting effects like dimming, etc. However, the 4 button system can only control single color lighting components.. not both single color and RGB.
Ok, not trying to drag this out or be difficult but one last question. The above sounds great, but is the remote the same as the RFID remote ? IE. RFID and 4 channel system = one remote = the bomb.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts