Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
Hahn has had several complaints over the years about somewhat spotty responses. I have a Hahn Stage 2 Turbo kit and they have always been straight and responsive with me.

·
Registered
2019 Polaris Slingshot SLR Afterburner Orange
7 Posts
I placed an order September 23, 2021 for exhaust and intake for $1938. Last response I heard was November 1st saying it would ship that week. Still no product or responses after wanting the order cancelled and refunded. Many emails to Bills email and the customer service email and Facebook messages...no response.

So I feel your pain.

·
Registered
358 Posts
Here is Hahn"s physical address,

384 N Beach St, Daytona Beach, FL 32114
Why don't one of you close by to Daytona take your SlingShot out for a nice drive and go by his place and see what's up.
For the past 4 years there have been numerous complaints about Hahn's communication and delivery or lack thereof, with 1 excuse after another from Bill Hahn himself trying to explain away
the "problems".
There must be someone on this Forum who can check it out in person.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I also have an order from September for a group buy on shocks which i was told in late December would be sent out, and still have not received. No reply, i have sent emails, called and left messages. I also had slow responses back in 1999-2000 when i purchased a turbo kit for my Hayabusa. I thought all would be well by now. By the way, i am also new to the forum, so hello!

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
I also have an order from September for a group buy on shocks which i was told in late December would be sent out, and still have not received. No reply, i have sent emails, called and left messages. I also had slow responses back in 1999-2000 when i purchased a turbo kit for my Hayabusa. I thought all would be well by now. By the way, i am also new to the forum, so hello!
Welcome to the "World of Slingshot Insanity" At this point I would go to your 'credit card' people and file a 'loss'.

·
Registered
189 Posts
Welocme

·
Registered
5,782 Posts
While vendors may be working on boost kits for the new Polaris motor, since it's a new motor, the vendors will no doubt be conducting testing to see how much boost the new motor can handle before officially announcing any boost kits for the new motor.

·
Registered
243 Posts
I been trying to call them one or 2 x a month sents last summer to see if they had any kits for gen2 they never answered there phones
For me that would be a HUGE red flag. I have nothing against them, but from what I hear if I were to purchase from them, I'd drive down to their facility and pay and pickup at the same time i am fortunate enough to live about 90 minutes from Daytona.

·
Registered
189 Posts
For me that would be a HUGE red flag. I have nothing against them, but from what I hear if I were to purchase from them, I'd drive down to their facility and pay and pickup at the same time i am fortunate enough to live about 90 minutes from Daytona.
Ddm still has not have anything they have it in the works just not released . Zzp same thing nothing so I’m just calling around so I can boost the new one once I get it only reason I’m trading my 21 in for the 22 cuz I did not do to much to it yet

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Ddm still has not have anything they have it in the works just not released . Zzp same thing nothing so I’m just calling around so I can boost the new one once I get it only reason I’m trading my 21 in for the 22 cuz I did not do to much to it yet
Probably going to be a while before DDM or ZZP do a boost on the Polaris enjine. The GM 2.4 has been around for ever and is a known unit.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Same thing here. No emails answered or phone calls. Im in on that same shock order from Aug. 21. He used to respond on here to messages ?????

·
Registered
7 Posts
I finally just got my refund from credit card company. They couldn't get ahold of him either after multiple attempts. Very sad for the situation he's put everyone in.

·
Registered
7 Posts
It took quite a bit of effort cuz it was past their deadline. But with all the screenshots of emails and Facebook messages and what not they finally obliged. I was promised the 1st week of November lol haven't heard a peep since.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Needless to say Dave @DDMWorks will be getting my business instead. Have heard nothing and seen nothing short of excellent customer service from him and crew. Just wish I had done more research initially. Set me back 7 months dealing with this nonsense.

·
Registered
18 Posts
Needless to say Dave @DDMWorks will be getting my business instead. Have heard nothing and seen nothing short of excellent customer service from him and crew. Just wish I had done more research initially. Set me back 7 months dealing with this nonsense.
Im looking up all my payment info now. Hope they will work with me on this. DDM is where I will go also. Wow what a cluster F*** !

·
Registered
5,607 Posts
Im looking up all my payment info now. Hope they will work with me on this. DDM is where I will go also. Wow what a cluster F*** !
Dave at DDM is great to work with. Phone, e-mail, and web sites, (he is at www dot Slingshotinfo(rmation) dot com all the time.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts