Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was already stretching my self a little thin buying this beautiful machine sight unseen, but had a few financial bumps the last few weeks and had to pull my deposit. Maybe the delay was a blessing in disguise as it happened just before delivery and I would have been in a very bad place had I dropped the $25,000. You guys enjoy the ride, I will continue to try to enjoy your posts; living vicariously threw you. Hopefully things will get straightened out and I will be in a better place in a few years. Catch you all later.

·
Registered
242 Posts
My heart feels for ya. Hope you're OK and everything works out for ya. I'll be keeping you in my prayers....

·
Registered
2,014 Posts
Sorry to hear this. I ride the Driftless area on my Indian, I'll probably head up there in the spring with the Slingshot. I'll try to look you up and let you get a little wheel time.

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
That Sucks SSJ. Letting it go after getting all psyched is a bitch. May not be practical for you but consider something like my 'What The' project (see Polaris Sliingshot vs The What thread). I think it will feel and perform much like the SS. Total cost expected to be less than my SS deposit.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts