Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What's up Slingers. I had 2 JL Audio Marine Amps installed into my driver side compartment. 1 for my sub (500/1) and 1 for my speakers (280/4). I'm wondering if anyone else went this route...and if so...where did you place the grounding wire?
I ask because my ground was also placed into the same compartment with a cover over it...then my Amps are screwed into the side. When I sometimes get grounding static and or distortion it clips everything. Then I have to restart the SS in hope it restarts how its suppose to.
I know what I'm saying probably doesn't make sense but it's what I'm going through because I got stuff installed at the wrong place. At this point I am beginning the installation of wires etc all over again.
Thanks in advance!

·
Registered
501 Posts
What's up Slingers. I had 2 JL Audio Marine Amps installed into my driver side compartment. 1 for my sub (500/1) and 1 for my speakers (280/4). I'm wondering if anyone else went this route...and if so...where did you place the grounding wire?
I ask because my ground was also placed into the same compartment with a cover over it...then my Amps are screwed into the side. When I sometimes get grounding static and or distortion it clips everything. Then I have to restart the SS in hope it restarts how its suppose to.
I know what I'm saying probably doesn't make sense but it's what I'm going through because I got stuff installed at the wrong place. At this point I am beginning the installation of wires etc all over again.
Thanks in advance!
Try the seat mounting bolts. That's where I installed my grounding for my amp. Good luck have fun.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts