Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi, I'm Ken. I was set on a Can-Am until a neighbor told me about the Slingshot. I'm currently on the wait list.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I'm #8 on the list and was told March/April. Because dealers will only receive 3 at a time not be allowed to order more until all three are sold and there is a 2 month lag.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I'm going through Coleman Powersports in Woodbridge. I just moved from Lorton. I'm sure we'll be seeing each other soon.

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Welcome fellow NOVA inhabitant! There are several of us from NOVA on here so if you want an early peek perhaps you can meet up with one/some/all of us that should get one of the early deliveries. I was hoping Cars and Coffee would still be going on in Great Falls but I am not sure if the weather will cooperate or if they even do it in October. If it is then I will definitely give folks an eyeful there.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Welcome fellow NOVA inhabitant! There are several of us from NOVA on here so if you want an early peek perhaps you can meet up with one/some/all of us that should get one of the early deliveries. I was hoping Cars and Coffee would still be going on in Great Falls but I am not sure if the weather will cooperate or if they even do it in October. If it is then I will definitely give folks an eyeful there.
I'm actually surprised how many NOVA people are on here. Well not really considering how long the wait list is in Falls Church and Woodbridge. Let us know when you get your SS.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts