Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just happen to stumble on the Polaris Slingshot sight and Wow, did it blow my mind. Just drooled all over my self. Anyways, can't wait to see and test drive one in person. Also to have one in my possession! Hope to have fun and knowledge on this forum. October is the release date. SlingshotJohn

·
You could've had a V8
2,380 Posts
Welcome John! Let us know if you succumb to the passion and put a deposit down as well. I wasn't strong so I was begging my dealer to take my money as soon as they could.

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Feel the love and knowledge that's on the forums. Man..I look at this forum at least 10 to 15x a day. Just looking through the forums helps me know more about the slingshot. Of course make me broke also with all the mods that I wish to do with it.:happy:

·
Registered
843 Posts
Feel the love and knowledge that's on the forums. Man..I look at this forum at least 10 to 15x a day. Just looking through the forums helps me know more about the slingshot. Of course make me broke also with all the mods that I wish to do with it.:happy:
10 to 15 time a day...Nice!

I open it one time...and close it at the end of the day...lol

You think make a deposit in October?

·
Registered
497 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Yes...I have already put a deposit down on the Grey color one. My thoughts was on the red one with all the options included. But change my mind to the Grey one. The only option that I purchase was the full size windscreen. The rest I would change up. My friend will paint it in a brighter Lamb color. It should match my Honda Grom theme. Enjoy!

·
Registered
115 Posts
Welcome from a SSSL owner, but don't send folks home up the PCH 1, with a loose axle nut. I'm not impressed with your level of service. Will go to Sac., Chico, or Elk Grove. Your 2hrs. away, I'll travel 4+ hours to get service. NOT IMPRESSED WITH YOUR LEVEL OF SERVICE.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts