Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Greetings from Memphis Metro!

2K views 14 replies 14 participants last post by  Mr. Secrets 
#1 ·
Hello everyone,

My husband and I are fairly new owners of our SS (the red SL version). I am delighted to find this forum and already see that we can gather a great deal of information from other owners. Our current, and ongoing, dilemma is finding a tow bar for the SS. We have a camper that we can currently carry behind the Harley Ultra.

Attaching a photo.

Happy to find the forum and wish you all well!

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Hello everyone,

My husband and I are fairly new owners of our SS (the red SL version). I am delighted to find this forum and already see that we can gather a great deal of information from other owners. Our current, and ongoing, dilemma is finding a tow bar for the SS. We have a camper that we can currently carry behind the Harley Ultra.

Attaching a photo.

Welcome! And congrats on your new SS! Here's a link to a thread for Alpha Powersports upcoming trailer hitch. Know that anything from Alpha is top shelf...
http://www.slingshotforums.com/threads/alpha-trailer-hitch.7344/

#8 ·
Hello everyone,

Attaching a photo.

Welcome to the forum and congrats on your new SS. This forum has been around long before the SS was on the road. If you search the topics you may find some info to help you with your search of a tow bar or maybe another viable option...Good luck and again welcome

#11 ·
Hello everyone,

Attaching a photo.

I am a half hour away in Senatobia MS

#13 ·
Welcome I've found tons of great info on here too! This place will help empty your wallet quickly lol...

#15 ·
Hello everyone,

Attaching a photo.

Welcome and Congrats. Be Safe and RIDE HARD

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.