Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Greeting everyone. I've been watching this forum since the July release of the slingshot. A lot of laughs from some of the posts and also some frustration from the lack of info from Polaris and my dealer. I'm # 1 for a SS Base in Thornton, Co. So I'm in the waiting game too.
Been riding since 16 years old, all types of bikes, cafe, sport touring, and cruisers, I currently own a HD Bagger, not sure if I'll sell it yet, waiting to see how the slingshot relationship will go.

Bill

·
Registered
102 Posts
Hi Bill. Road Rocky Mountain National Park a couple years ago. Beautiful scenery and a great ride (except for the speeding ticket). Waiting as well for my SL but no idea what number I am. Welcome to the forum!

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Rich, RMNP is a beautiful place and great place to ride on the MC, especially trail ridge road. I believe it's the highest paved road in the US. But not now, all snowed in and COLD, BURR!

·
Registered
532 Posts
Welcome to the Family Bill.
As you've found out there's a very energized group of people here.
Lots of laughs and serious information abound on this forum.
Enjoy the SS when she arrives.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks BatSlinger, The best place for info and ideas for mods. will post pic's for you all when she arrives.

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Welcome to the amazing slingshot forums Bill, you going to love it as much as we do. There are a lot of people here that can answer any question you ask, so don't be shy, it would be our pleasure to assist you in anything you need as an answer

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
welcome from Vermont, don't ask me anything about the slingshot, don't know sh** about it, just sitting here taking it all in!

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome aboard Bill. Great to see yet another Coloradan on the forum and jumping into the SlingShot madhouse. Got to say I'm looking forward to getting the SS out in the mountains. We're blessed with amazing roads with remarkable views. I can't wait.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks you guys! sat in on a SL at Sun enterprise in Thornton, CO they had two SL's delivered today, one is a demo the other is sold. Mine is on the next shipment..c can't wait.

·
Registered
290 Posts
You guys stole my delivery...I am #1 SL in the springs and nothing yet......:arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh::arghh:

·
Registered
431 Posts
Welcome Bill. As I mentioned to Moto, spent a couple years in the springs and loved it out there.
Thinking one of our first trips when I get mine will be out to that area to visit the mountains again.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Welcome. Fellow Denver guy here as well. I ended up putting a deposit on one up in Cheyenne, WY since they are charging only MSRP and no fees. They called me this morning and asked if I wanted a red one since it was delivered this morning. Passed, waiting for the base model.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Welcome Bill. As I mentioned to Moto, spent a couple years in the springs and loved it out there.
Thinking one of our first trips when I get mine will be out to that area to visit the mountains again.
Get in contact with me and we'll have a SS mini convoy and carve out some canyons. I know a few good places to ride.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome. Fellow Denver guy here as well. I ended up putting a deposit on one up in Cheyenne, WY since they are charging only MSRP and no fees. They called me this morning and asked if I wanted a red one since it was delivered this morning. Passed, waiting for the base model.
Good to know Polaris are shipping to dealers who have no pre-orders and units to spare. :(

1 - 20 of 27 Posts