Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'm a huge Polaris fan and I'm definitely a fan of the Slingshot. I'll be spending a lot of time around the Slingshot filming and promoting the machine and I'm looking forward to it. I've already spent some time with it in Daytona Beach, Glendale AZ and Scottsdale AZ helping promote it. I'll be riding it soon to do quick rider reviews and demo videos.

Joey Rocket Films
Media Production Coordinator
GOPR4402.JPG

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Where did you shoot these pics at? Are you here in Az?
I shot this one in particular at one of our Indian Motorcycle locations in Daytona beach which also has the Victory line and soon to be Polaris Slingshot dealer. Check out Ridenow Powersports Productions on YouTube to see the recap video of the day I took this.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
Welcome from a fellow AZ soon to be Slingshot owner!

I plan on getting new wheels and tires for my SS soon after I get it. If you are looking for to take pictures or video of someone ruining their stock tires, let me know. :D

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I absolutely am! [email protected]
I'll do a little vid for you too. What area are you in?
Chandler/Tempe. Im sure I am pretty close to you. Just need to find a good spot where local law enforcement will leave me alone.

When people get their SS's, we will get a group together to meet up and cruise.

Probably a Saturday afternoon ride that ends at Indian Bend Pavilions car show.

·
Registered
40 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
I'm in Tempe right off mill. We'll def find a place. Looking forward to it!
Chandler/Tempe. Im sure I am pretty close to you. Just need to find a good spot where local law enforcement will leave me alone.

When people get their SS's, we will get a group together to meet up and cruise.

Probably a Saturday afternoon ride that ends at Indian Bend Pavilions car show.

·
Registered
4,125 Posts
I'm in Tempe right off mill. We'll def find a place. Looking forward to it!
Do you do any work with Bondurant?

Maybe we can work something out with them. It would be great to get it out on the track and skidpad.:cool:

1 - 19 of 19 Posts