Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
619 Posts
DS, are you absolutely sure all of your paperwork is in order and has been appropriately processed by your dealer?

·
Registered
776 Posts
DS, are you absolutely sure all of your paperwork is in order and has been appropriately processed by your dealer?
Last Email from Dealer says I am next in line for an SL . That was about two weeks ago. I put $1000 down and I am paying cash. So I dont have much pre -purchase paper work to deal with. The dealer calls me, says the SS is in and I go pay him and bring it home. Thats about as easy as it gets. Or at least it should be !!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
Last Email from Dealer says I am next in line for an SL . That was about two weeks ago. I put $1000 down and I am paying cash. So I dont have much pre -purchase paper work to deal with. The dealer calls me, says the SS is in and I go pay him and bring it home. Thats about as easy as it gets. Or at least it should be !!!!!!!!!!!!!
DS, I'm in the same boat as you. Been waiting for one sense end of July. I've been pissed more then once on this forum. But, nothing we can do to change it. I'm beyond pissed at this stage. I do want one, but, this will be the last thing I ever buy from Polaris. If someone made a body kit to totally change the look, I'd buy one just to say I don't own a Polaris! I still might go for the G2 trike instead. Don't know till I try one out. At this point, I'm just sitting back and laughing. It's a joke! I hope someone from Polaris is following, cause their company sucks!

·
Registered
776 Posts
DS, I'm in the same boat as you. Been waiting for one sense end of July. I've been pissed more then once on this forum. But, nothing we can do to change it. I'm beyond pissed at this stage. I do want one, but, this will be the last thing I ever buy from Polaris. If someone made a body kit to totally change the look, I'd buy one just to say I don't own a Polaris! I still might go for the G2 trike instead. Don't know till I try one out. At this point, I'm just sitting back and laughing. It's a joke! I hope someone from Polaris is following, cause their company sucks!
I feel your pain. We are in the same boat. But at this point I really don't know who to blame. Is Polaris jerking me around. Or is my dealer letting others ahead of me for $ !!!!!!! I just don't know. This is my first Polaris product . And so far, not so good !!!!!!

·
Registered
1,490 Posts
I feel your pain. We are in the same boat. But at this point I really don't know who to blame. Is Polaris jerking me around. Or is my dealer letting others ahead of me for $ !!!!!!! I just don't know. This is my first Polaris product . And so far, not so good !!!!!!
Me too, that's why I won't do it again. Everyone says... it's only 20k, it's a toy,.. well, I do agree, it's a toy, but stuff should not be falling off! Hogg just posted stuff found under his. Polaris should have stayed with off road stuff, cause that's what the slingshot is looking like in my opinion!

·
Registered
776 Posts
Me too, that's why I won't do it again. Everyone says... it's only 20k, it's a toy,.. well, I do agree, it's a toy, but stuff should not be falling off! Hogg just posted stuff found under his. Polaris should have stayed with off road stuff, cause that's what the slingshot is looking like in my opinion!
Well like I said Shatneyman , This is my first Polaris. And I really think I will never buy another Polaris prouct. This whole ordeal has been bizar !!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1,054 Posts
I am in the waiting boat as well but I have to say most of the issues reported are to me anyway first production run pains. Neither of my RZR's have had parts falling off of them even when driven hard off-road. :)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Real happy for you Dewaine....

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Dealer replied to an email (not Fax) I sent them... Here's the reply...
"This slingshot is in stock and ready to go, however I believe it is sold. There is a customer in the store doing a credit app. We have another slingshot coming to the store this week that is not yet sold. Please give our sales dept a call if you would like to reserve it. 304-257-4420"

Another dealer receiving units from Polaris that are not sold...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts