Polaris Slingshot Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
243 Posts
He told his mother it was the best day of his life and he said “ I think I fell in love with the slingshot.”
🤣
My daughter's first time in the sling was the day I purchased it. Wife wanted me to pick up some fast food for dinner and I took my daughter. It was drizzling; this was before I got the windshield and top) so the water stung at speed. After we got home; slightly wet, my daughter said "I never need to go on the motorcycle again".

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
My daughter's first time in the sling was the day I purchased it. Wife wanted me to pick up some fast food for dinner and I took my daughter. It was drizzling; this was before I got the windshield and top) so the water stung at speed. After we got home; slightly wet, my daughter said "I never need to go on the motorcycle again".
Lol. How old was she?

·
Registered
243 Posts
My daughter is now 30, she was 28 at the time.

This is my RAM Mount setup:
XGrip: RAM® X-Grip® Large Phone Holder with Ball
Double socket arm: RAM® Double Socket Arm
Adhesive base: RAM® Flex Adhesive Ball Base NOTE: The adhesive take on this mount isn't great. What I ended up doing was peeling all of it off buying a $5 roll of automotive tape and using that. It's been on for well over a year and holding strong.

Been debating on whether to come up with a mounting solution for one of the bars on my top. (Twist Dynamics Gull Wing)

·
Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
My daughter is now 30, she was 28 at the time.

This is my RAM Mount setup:
XGrip: RAM® X-Grip® Large Phone Holder with Ball
Double socket arm: RAM® Double Socket Arm
Adhesive base: RAM® Flex Adhesive Ball Base NOTE: The adhesive take on this mount isn't great. What I ended up doing was peeling all of it off buying a $5 roll of automotive tape and using that. It's been on for well over a year and holding strong.

Been debating on whether to come up with a mounting solution for one of the bars on my top. (Twist Dynamics Gull Wing)
Oh I thought she was a little kid lol that really made me laugh

·
Registered
189 Posts
Yeah that water hurts , so now
The question is did she ever got back in it

1 - 13 of 13 Posts