Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,869 Posts
Jeez, everytime I see this thread subject title my brain keeps twisting it into the Yupers song "Granma got run over by a Slingshot" (or was that reindeer?) ;)

·
Registered
1,493 Posts
Hey, All you guys stop hitting on my friend Anita... Anita, I apologize for all these guys... It's just that they have a thing for a lady in a SlingShot... Real happy for you... enjoy your SS...

·
Registered
5,881 Posts
Congratulations on your new SS. You will be the talk of the town for a while. Hope u like attention.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Welcome Anita, Since your a 365er how do you plan on transporting your SL? I too am a RVer as well am in the process of owning one as well. I am actively researching an appropriate trailering device. Do you plan on trailering yours?

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
And welcome to you as well. I have ordered a trailer from www.the-ultimate-trailers.com in Arvada (near Denver). They have one made for the Slingshot. If you should decide to order from them, please let me know - I'll share the referral fee with you!

They have a 30-day production schedule so mine may be ready before the weather cooperates to go pick it up! They will also ship.

·
Registered
362 Posts
Hello adventure4me, Many thanks for the website and I have to admit, it's the cats meow for sure. May I ask what you had to shell out for it? You can private message me. Again, Thanks a million.

·
Registered
176 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Troubleshooter 230, I sent a PM, but I'm not sure I did it correctly so let me know if you don't receive it!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts