Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Sam, Gail & Snazzy
960 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Now, I have two GoPros that I love for the things they were made for. The battery only last so long and the mem card last only so long. Well, the Dash Cam is the answer for us that want to video all day as we car back roads. The dash cam records till it fills the mem card and then records over the oldest video. You can ride all day on a mem card. You don't have to worry about batteries, you plug in to your power port in glove box. The other item I cover is the need for a visor for the GPS. Got it covered, Take a look.

·
Registered
362 Posts
I know it is the holidays, but I keep working on things to help with problems I encounter and want to pass them on to all my fellow SS owners. Now, I have two GoPros that I love for the things they were made for. My drone flight video, underwater fish video, and the list goes on and on. The battery only last so long and the mem card last only so long. Well, the Dash Cam is the answer for us that want to video all day as we car backroads. The dash cam records till it fills the mem card and then records over the oldest video. You can ride all day on a mem card. You don't have to worry about batteries, you plug in to your power port in glove box. The other item I cover is the need for a visor for the GPS. Got it covered, Take a look.

AND??????? Look where???

1 - 3 of 3 Posts