Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got THE call this AM from my dealer. My TITAN gray is ready for pick-up tomorrow! Getting it pretty much stock, with double bubble windscreen. My time today will be taken up with financing, insurance, etc. Bet'cha I won't be getting much sleep tonight. I've got a class to teach this weekend so I'll get about 300 miles on it, but after that look out. Between the snow and rain I want to get some unholy enjoyment from this beast.

·
Registered
215 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Picked up my SS this afternoon. No pics yet, the dealer had somehow forgotten about the double bubble windshield. I wasn't going to take it till it was complete, but changed my mind when I was told it would be after Xmas till they got the part in. Anyway the drive home was tremendous. I felt like I was running a slot car! Power reminded me of my old XK150. A friend following me said that the rear lighting was much brighter than the cars around me and visible for several blocks away. If I kept to the speed limit (55 locally,) the onboard computer rated the mpg at 35. There is just no way to describe how pleased with this purchase. I had no problems with hanging high/low RPMs. Altogether about 40 miles of mixed city and country driving. :)

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
It's about time David! Congratulations and enjoy.

·
Registered
242 Posts
Hey there David...
CONGRATULATIONS! I got an extra double bubble ya can borrow, but....you'll have to come to NE Ohio to pick it up....LOL! I am happy that ya got it! The more ya drive it, the more you'll love it!

1 - 7 of 7 Posts