Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

Got the call today!!

3K views 22 replies 10 participants last post by  FloridaJoe 
#1 ·
Finished all my paperwork but postponed delivery int tomorrow. It teaming here and tomorrow will be 45 and sunny.

See less See more
1 1
#12 ·
I feel there are a couple of New Jersey people, and like I said before I hope we get to ride together this summer. Definitely plan on a ride to Bethlehem Pennsylvania. See the steel. Or at least where it was till 1995.

#14 ·
Ray, did he say that he is expecting delivery then or does he have it already? Also base or SL and finally did he/ is he getting one of each or 2 of the same? Sorry for all the questions but in my experience he doesn't communicate very well. The ride is a possibility for me!

#18 ·
Maiden voyage complete! 75'miles at 42 degrees. Actually not that bad with full face helmet and heavy coat. Leg compartment stays warm from engine heat. Overall I'm ecstatic! Might be one of the best purchases I have ever made!!

Some other first impressions
- very comfortable at 6 ft 230lbs
- Very wide but manageable
- Stereo is a tad useless at highway speeds.
- need to be extra diligent. Drivers filming and waving to the point where it a bit dangerous.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.