·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thx Saint. See you out there!!

·
Registered
63 Posts
Stopped by my dealer in Lebanon New Jersey today nothing yet but he said he's delivering a bike next weekend is it any of our people?:cow:

·
Registered
63 Posts
Yes according to him in the December 13 or 14, I stopped by to by my friend a pair of 6 point seatbelts for he is our RZR 900for a Christmas present.

·
Registered
63 Posts
I feel there are a couple of New Jersey people, and like I said before I hope we get to ride together this summer. Definitely plan on a ride to Bethlehem Pennsylvania. See the steel. Or at least where it was till 1995.

·
Registered
915 Posts
Ray, did he say that he is expecting delivery then or does he have it already? Also base or SL and finally did he/ is he getting one of each or 2 of the same? Sorry for all the questions but in my experience he doesn't communicate very well. The ride is a possibility for me!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Dpet. That's plenty warm. Out today for 3 hours in 38 degree temp
Yeah. Could be worse. I have a 75 mile trip home down the garden state parkway. I'll certainly have time to "break her in" today. Lol

Reactions: luckyone

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Maiden voyage complete! 75'miles at 42 degrees. Actually not that bad with full face helmet and heavy coat. Leg compartment stays warm from engine heat. Overall I'm ecstatic! Might be one of the best purchases I have ever made!!

Some other first impressions
- very comfortable at 6 ft 230lbs
- Very wide but manageable
- Stereo is a tad useless at highway speeds.
- need to be extra diligent. Drivers filming and waving to the point where it a bit dangerous.

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
One more.

Wear sneakers/driving shoes
Slight learning curve getting My size 11 sketchers on the gas pedal comfortably

Reactions: luckyone
1 - 20 of 23 Posts