Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
We keep finding more and more of these 'altered reality' hard plastic cards in strange places around here; just when we think we've given out a bunch, we turn around and find another stack!
For those of you who haven't received one yet, please let me know if you want one, and I can mail one to you!
Please, just one at a time for now, so that everyone has an opportunity to take one home.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, these are those credit card-style cards that when used with the Slingshot 360 app on iOS and Android, can produce a 3D model image of the SS, right in the palm of your hand.

They look like this:

MarkerImage.png

But when you hold them under your device's camera, turn into this:

App.jpg

As of right now, this is the closest physical 'literature' type information Polaris themselves have made for the SS.

So, if you want one of the altered reality cards, please let me know in a PM and I can mail you one!

Reactions: luckyone

·
Registered
2,070 Posts
Kip, are you going to be able to send me one as well ?
LUCKYONE and I live very close to each other
I did PM u with the address

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Kip, are you going to be able to send me one as well ?
LUCKYONE and I live very close to each other
I did PM u with the address
I don't think it will. We ship stuff 'intentionally' all the time, though QC isn't all that far away, neighbor! ;D

Reactions: Mike Mtl

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I've responded to everyone in a PM so far. Let me know if I missed you somehow.

I still have plenty more if anyone decides they also need one. The technology on this is pretty cool! Short of seeing an SS up close, this lets you look at virtually every angle.

But, I'm a nerd for this kind of stuff anyway!

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
You will have it I oder one for you I give my address in USA :)
Mike also PMed me his information. I can send them to you or one to you and to him.

Reactions: luckyone

·
Registered
2,292 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
So the response for these cards was actually kind of overwhelming, but I am happy to say I have them all remaining cards going out in the mail today!

If somehow you don't receive yours in a week or so, just let me know and I'll send another. I got some cards back with a bad address label on them already, and I will notify you if that happens.

Thanks everyone, and enjoy your new Slinshot 360 cards!

Reactions: xtreme2424

·
Registered
80 Posts
We keep finding more and more of these 'altered reality' hard plastic cards in strange places around here; just when we think we've given out a bunch, we turn around and find another stack!
For those of you who haven't received one yet, please let me know if you want one, and I can mail one to you!
Please, just one at a time for now, so that everyone has an opportunity to take one home.

For those of you who don't know what I'm talking about, these are those credit card-style cards that when used with the Slingshot 360 app on iOS and Android, can produce a 3D model image of the SS, right in the palm of your hand.

They look like this:

View attachment 1178

But when you hold them under your device's camera, turn into this:

View attachment 1179

As of right now, this is the closest physical 'literature' type information Polaris themselves have made for the SS.

So, if you want one of the altered reality cards, please let me know in a PM and I can mail you one!

I would like one too. Thank you

·
Registered
1,216 Posts
Well Mr. Spock, this thread is almost 5 years old. Logic dictates that a response is improbable. Be well and prosper!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts