Polaris Slingshot Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Dealer Called at 2:00 p.m. I was at the Dealership at 3:00 home by 5:30 pm

Outside temp 30 degrees F. Had them install the full windshield.

What a ride!

Total purchase price with Windshield about $22,453 including tax, fees. etc.

All I need now is a kick as Stereo.

Attachments

·
Registered
619 Posts
Love the cab and windscreen on a Slingshot this time of the year ,knocks a bunch of cold air off of you . Good luck with it .

·
Registered
88 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Love the cab and windscreen on a Slingshot this time of the year ,knocks a bunch of cold air off of you . Good luck with it .
Never would I ride a motorcycle in Sub freezing weather. Nor would I sit outside in a chair in this weather... Adrenaline and comfort is amazing.....If I had long johns, ( I wore jeans, which really wasn't bad) and thicker gloves, I would have been comfortable, it's crazy. The wind shield made all the difference, and the cock pit. Heated Seats would have capped it all off.

This is easily a four season vehicle. I ride ATVs in the winter. why not this.

·
Registered
1,034 Posts
Never would I ride a motorcycle in Sub freezing weather. Nor would I sit outside in a chair in this weather... Adrenaline and comfort is amazing.....If I had long johns, ( I wore jeans, which really wasn't bad) and thicker gloves, I would have been comfortable, it's crazy. The wind shield made all the difference, and the cock pit. Heated Seats would have capped it all off.

This is easily a four season vehicle. I ride ATVs in the winter. why not this.
how right you are. Just pretend your snowmobiling without the snow :)

·
Slingshot SL "KEEP OFF"
756 Posts
CONGRATS...!!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts